Updated Hours: COVID-19 Phase-1 Reopening
Year-Round Garden (YRG) is excited to announce our soft re-opening as we enter Phase-1 of reopening Johnson County, Kansas. We will continue to do our part in helping our customers and community stay safe and healthy.
Therefore, until further notice, we will be open Monday, Wednesday, Friday (10:00am - 6:00pm) and Saturday (10:00am - 2:00pm). Tuesdays and Thursdays will be used for cleaning and sanitation of the facility and all arriving inventory. The following safety precautions will be taken:
- Retail store hours will be by appointment only, allowing one customer at a time in 10-minute intervals. Retail appointments can be made by calling or texting (913) 905-9092.
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves during every transaction.
- Door handles and surfaces will be sanitized between transactions.
- Customers are encouraged, but not required, to wear masks and/or gloves.
- Customers will be restricted to a specific area within the store and contact with products will be limited only to those being purchased.
We strongly encourage our curbside contact-less service by placing orders online and selecting in-store pickup. Our number one priority is the health of our customers and we greatly appreciate your patience as we work to continue providing your favorite products in the safest way possible.