This annual and perennial mixture is great for creating a backyard habitat to attract your favorite winged wildlife. Flowers in this mix will provide colorful blooms all season long as well as nectar and seed for songbirds, hummingbirds and butterflies.
Prepare a bed of loose soil. Sprinkle seeds in prepared area and cover loosely with soil. Keep the area moist until the plants are about 6" tall. It really is that easy!
- Lifecycle: annual/perennial mix
- Time to Maturity:
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Packet Weight: 600mg
- Bloom Season: summer to fall
- Height: varies
- Uses: Bird attractant, Bee attractant, Butterfly attractant, Pollinator
- Low Maintenance : yes
- Lbs. Per Acre (First Seeding): 22 Pounds
- Lbs. Per Acre (Reseeding): 11 Pounds
- Oz Per 1000 Sq Ft: 8 Ounces
- Region: Midwest, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest, Texas/Oklahoma, Canada, Western
Annual Candytuft, Siberian Wallflower, Rocket Larkspur, Perennial Lupine, Gayfeather, Purple Coneflower, Blanketflower, Orange California Poppy, Single Mix China Aster, Cornflower, Indian Blanket, Lance Leaved Coreopsis, Dwarf Godetia, Prairie Coneflower, Dwarf Plains Coreopsis, Lemon Mint, Butterfly Milkweed, Tall White Sweet Alyssum, Black-Eyed Susan