- An air filtration kit with everything you need to cool, ventilate, and control odors in your grow space.
- Features the CLOUDLINE LITE inline fan with speed controller, delivering silent and efficient performance.
- Carbon filter with prefilter cloth uses 1200+ IAV activated charcoal for high efficacy odor blocking.
- Four-layer flexible ducting connects the inline fan and filter to your grow tent to direct airflow.
- Kit Duct Size: 6” | Fan Airflow: 352 CFM | Noise 34 dBA | Carbon Thickness: 38 mm | Ducting Length: 25 ft.
A grow tent air filtration system with all the necessary inline components you need to ventilate your grow space. By assembling these essential pieces, this package will help you quickly get your grow build started and eliminate the guesswork of purchasing them individually. This inline fan kit features the CLOUDLINE LITE Series fan with 10-speed controller, capable of delivering powerful yet quieter performance. Paired with a carbon filter using Australian virgin charcoal to block odors from seeping out of your grow tent. These two pieces are connected by a set of flexible ducting with four layers of protection to properly direct airflow away. Accessories include duct clamps, prefilter cloth, rope clip hangers, and hanging straps to complete the installation. This product is a part of the UIS™ platform of grow devices and smart controllers, designed to integrate with each other to achieve your ideal environment.
The grow tent ventilation kit is headlined by the CLOUDLINE LITE Series of inline duct fans, featuring a 10-speed fan controller. Using stator blades and dual hydrodynamic wind circles, the CLOUDLINE LITE achieves high-performance airflow in most restrictive applications thanks to its mixed-flow design. The motor box containing the fan’s impeller and blades can be detached from the mounted frame for easy cleaning and maintenance. This frame is crafted with a plastic mounting base to diminish noise due to fan vibration and can be mounted in any direction. Dual ball bearings give this inline fan a 67,000-hour lifespan which is backed by its IP-44 rating, resisting dust and splashing liquids.
A 10-speed fan controller is paired with this inline fan to optimize airflow levels and noise in many applications. The fan’s PWM controls enable it to smoothly set fan speeds and operate at extremely low RPMs with no motor noise. Along with this wired speed controller, the CLOUDLINE LITE is also compatible with the following controllers:
- B-Series Temperature Controller
- CONTROLLER UNC529
- CONTROLLER 69
- CONTROLLER 67