Lab and greenhouse tested, MAMMOTH® CANNCONTROL is formulated with all natural ingredients to eliminate powdery mildew, botrytis (gray mold), mites, aphids, whiteflies, thrips and fungus gnats.
Directions for use
Shake well before and after diluting. For best results, use freshly mixed solution. Apply using an atomizer, misting system, or spraying apparatus. Read and carefully follow instructions for type of sprayer.
When to apply
- Apply this product to well hydrated plants once per week as needed. May be used during vegetative and flowering stages.
- Spray late in the evening or on cloudy days when plants are not exposed to direct sunlight or artificial lighting for at least 6 hours.
- Use weekly to eliminate fungal, insect, and mite pressure.
- Re-entry Interval (REI) does not apply.
- Do not apply this product when bees are actively foraging.
NOTE: As a precautionary trial, apply this product to a few leaves and observe for 2 days. Discontinue use if signs of burning are present. Do not use on newly planted cuttings or on plants stressed by drought. Avoid application when temperature exceeds 90°F (32°C). This product is useful as a component of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs.